Thursday, May 27, 2010

Trump Way

Trump was born on June 14, 1946 in Queens, New York as the son of Fred Trump, development experts and marketing Real Estate in New York. He has three siblings, one male and two female. Oldest older sister Maryanne Trump Barry he is, a federal judge.

He never attended school at The Kew-Forest School in Forest Hills, Queens, but after the chaos that happened there at the time he was 13 years, Donald parents sent him to New York Military Academy in the hope that Donald will be tough. It was running smoothly. Donald won academic awards, playing football in 1962, and baseball from 1962 to 1964 and captained the baseball team in 1964. Ted Tobias, a well-known baseball coach gives the Coach's Award to Donald in 1964. Once promoted as an officer-captain during his senior S4, Donald and an officer of First Sergeant Jeff Donaldson to form groups of officers.



Trump attended Fordham University for two years before he moved to the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. After graduating in 1968 with a Bachelor of Economics, he joined his father's real estate company.

In his book, Trump: The Art of the Deal, Donald discusses the life of the university:
"After I graduated from the Military Academy in New York in 1964, I never think to go to film school .. but finally I decided that real estate is a business that much better. I started by going to Fordham University .. but after two years in college I thought that I would have to pursue higher degrees. I also register at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and I received .. and very glad it was after graduation. I immediately went home and worked with my father. " (image: google.com)
your ad here

comments

0 Responses to "Trump Way"